Are you ready to get results from a program tailored to you?
With our private personal training services you receive individualized attention and a personalized strength training, cardiovascular workout, flexibility, and nutrition program. What makes True Balance Fitness different from any other personal trainer in Carlsbad is the attention to detail and complete guidance throughout the entire program. Sessions are priced anywhere from $65-80 per session for in studio training. At home rates will depend on location, time of day and frequency.
- Supervised Strength Training Workouts
Workout plans designed to address any weaknesses and correct poor movement patterns to optimize functional movement. Varying programs to prevent plateaus and introducing progression in intensity and skill for optimum strength gains and fat reduction.
- Corrective and Performance-Based Flexibility Exercises
I help you improve limited mobility by prescribing a short and feasible flexibility program for you to do on your own at home or before and after your workouts. By addressing tight muscles we can help reduce chronic pains, postural dysfunction, and post exercise fatigue.
- Assigned Cardio Conditioning Workouts
I prescribe an appropriate cardio workout plan for you to follow on your own that progresses every month. By setting the appropriate frequency, duration, and intensity for your fitness level and your specific goals you will see impressive results.
Are you on a solid workout program, and just need guidance with your eating and lifestyle habits?
The ultimate success of any workout program relies heavily on proper nutrition and lifestyle habits. In my Carlsbad nutrition and lifestyle coaching practice I help clients to resolve issues that relate directly to their diet. Clients come to me with a variety of health complaints, including digestive distress, excess body weight, blood sugar instability, allergies, sleep disturbances, low energy, frequent colds and low immunity. They are often relieved to discover that their symptoms can be decreased or eliminated by making simple changes to their diet and lifestyle. Does this sound like you?
- Behavioral and Motivational Coaching
When it comes to improving diet and lifestyle it not only takes the knowledge of what healthy eating entails for that individual, it also takes psychological control and motivation. With my unique coaching skill set I help clients form behavioral changes and the optimal mind-set to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Personalized Nutrition Guidance
I look at the individual’s fitness goals, lifestyle, body type, food preferences, knowledge base, and health history before giving any nutritional recommendations. My nutrition advice is truly customized to the individual and no program is identical.
- Supplement Recommendations
With a firm understanding of a client’s diet, health history, and hormonal imbalances I can make recommendations on supplements to round out their diet and help expedite their results.
You have the motivation, but just need direction?
This program is perfect for the individual that is self-motivating, has an intermediate understanding of proper lifting techniques (possibly exercised one-on-one or in group personal training), but isn’t getting the results they desire from their current routine.
- Tailored Exercise Program
After completing a full body strength and flexibility assessment I am able to design a monthly workout routine that is specific to your fitness level, workout schedule, and goals. This program progressively changes every four weeks and includes: strength training exercises, flexibility routines, and cardiovascular workouts.
- Monthly In Person Training Session
In this private session we take body composition measurements to track progress, discuss the new workout routine and go over any questions or concerns. This meeting allows me to teach new exercises in person and assess monthly progress of the client.
- 24/7 Email Support
I am available to answer any questions or concerns via email between in person sessions.
Could your workplace use an exercise and nutrition program to improve overall health?
Reduced sick leave, improved morale and productivity, increased retention rates, and decreased health care costs are four of the benefits documented by organizations implementing Wellness Programs. The most successful programs create and maintain an atmosphere that encourages, values, and communicates wellness throughout the organization.
- Lunch and Learn Wellness Seminars: Trending Topics
– Clean and Simplified Nutrition
– Real Food: Healthy Grocery Shopping, Meal Prep, Recipes
– Traveling Professionals Guide To Healthy Eating
– Stress Effects on the Body: Ways To De-stress
– Effective Weight Loss Practices
– Neck, Shoulder, Low Back Pain: How To Prevent and Ease Pain
- “Biggest Loser” Weight Loss Challenges. Structured 12 week program
– On-site group workouts 2-3 times a week
– Healthy nutrition workbook
– Cardio exercise packet and individual prescriptions
– Monthly body composition assessments to track progress
– Award for the biggest loser at the end of the 12 weeks.
– Three 30-45 minute on-site Lunch and Learn Sessions
- On-site Boot Camps
– Dynamic program for groups
– Morning, lunch, or evening workouts
– Builds strength, endurance, and burns calories for effective weight loss.